THE PYRAMIDAL SYSTEM
Before you start creating your website please read this page
along with the Tutorial page. These pages will help you get started.
1) Photoshop 7 file for the complete layout.
2) Flash MX files:
• flash_image_01.fla, flash_text_01.fla – Home, About Us,
• flash_image_02.fla, flash_text_02.fla – News, Tutorial.
• flash_image_03.fla, flash_text_03.fla – Catalog, Product1,
Product2, New Page.
• flash_image_04.fla, flash_text_04.fla – Getting Started.
The images contained in this product were purchased from:
The images and/or photos used in this template are the copyrighted
property of Jupiterimages and are being used with permission
under license. Images may only be used within this template.
Images can not be removed in any way for other uses. All
copyrights remains with the original licensor.
This template uses the SWFObject (v1.4) Flash detection
and embed script provided by Geoff Stearns at
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/. This script detects
whether or not the user has the Flash player, and if it
does, it loads in the Flash movie for them to view. If they
don't have the Flash player, it displays your alternate
content. The alternate content is what you see in your web
editor (a static image or text).
The SWFObject script also resolves the IE update issue where
embedded Flash movies require an extra click for interaction;
using the script will allow viewers to interact with the
Flash movie directly. The SWFObject script also allows your
web site to have fully validated HTML.
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally,
and it is your responsibility to visit the SWFObject site
to check for updates and implement them.
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you
modify the area where the Included Page function is used
in the associated file, your changes will automatically
appear on all pages.
1. A copyright at the bottom of each page. -> includes/copyright.htm
2. Icons in each page -> includes/icons.htm
3. Information box in the left in each page. -> includes/info_box.htm
4. Company Logo in each page. -> includes/logo.htm
5. Bottom menu in each page. -> includes/menu_bottom.htm
6. Global menu in each page. -> includes/menu_global.htm
7. Main menu in each page. -> includes/menu_main.htm
8. News in the right in each page. -> includes/news.htm
9. Quick menu in each page -> includes/quick_menu.htm
to make a new web
1. Unzip the downloaded product.
2. Copy the unzipped web folder to your My Webs directory.
3. On the File menu, go to Open Web or Site.
4. Browse to your My Webs directory and find the web folder
you just copied.
5. Select that folder, click open and edit.
Or, you can copy the web folder to the following directories
depending on your FrontPage version and then use it as a
FrontPage web template if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FrontPage\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
1. On the File menu, select New, and then click Web
2. In the Web Site list, choose the web for your new web.
3. Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify
the location of the new web dropdown box.
4. Click Ok to apply the web template to your new web.
5. Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions.
The new web also includes a detail tutorial on how to use
apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
1. On the File menu, Select New.
2. Click "More web site templates" in the right column.
3. Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be in
your "My Templates" folder.)
4. Click OK.
Prof. Munir Elias
Our brain is a mystery and to understand it, you
need to be a neurosurgeon, neuroanatomist and neurophysiologist.
Please visit this site, where daily neurosurgical activities are going
Inomed ISIS IOM System